Tuesday 1 January 2013

Children Are Truly A Gift...


Dear Diary,

I just feel so tired right now not coz I did anything strenous but I just wanna close my eyes and say goodnight to the world ‘til tomorrow morning.


Again, my day was like any other only that I got to step out for a lil’ bit – yea, I visited my next door neighbour to say a happy new year to them. And the sight of a house just filled with children running helter skelter brought some fresh hope. Why can’t we just retain the innocence associated with these little ones? They are without a care in this world and believe it or not, they’re a reflection of what a normal life should be –laughter, joy, innocence and beauty.

But then, I’d to leave so soon coz I wanted to be alone, by myself and just ponder over nothing. That’s one thing I can’t get tired of doing but gets me tired doing it – at the end of the day, I realize its just me but my thoughts are far off.

That’s why I just wanna write away all my thoughts... let my most silent whispers from deep within flow through my fingers and onto this keyboard as I type away... never to hold a thing back coz in this world, in this space, I can freely express myself without damnation!

And yes, I spoke with my friend today. Actually, friends that I’ve not heard from in a while. Guess that’s the only different thing that took place today. Friday, Joy, Mega and Siphpokazi – again, hearing from friends several miles away could just be a soothing balm. I love my friends& they’re very special. I also don’t know how I come to deserve the attention and concern of Omo; its amazing how it happens but then, I’m grateful.

A few friends would still be there even after the music has stopped playing and what’s more, none might even be there if the music suddenly stopped; but one person, which means a lot, is there and I’m here – whatever that means **yawns** **starry eyed**
Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment