Tuesday 18 December 2012

Dont' Stop...


Dear Diary,
                I don’t know how I feel – rather, I can’t fully express how I feel with this girl. I’ve searched, but I’ve not found the right words. I’ve dug, deeper than the depths of the sea and I’ve not seen the end of this love. O! Take me away. Yours am I to direct as you please. ‘coz this feeling right here, is the fuel to the engine of my desires. I desire you my true love and nothing else matters in this world since I got you.
                I’m lost, without you. It sounds like a cliche but you’re the compass in my wilderness, my calm seas on a stormy weather and if Love be this real, then wake me not up from this sleep ‘coz I’d rather have you to Love in a dream of a lifetime than not to have you at all. You are mine and I’m yours. Nothing remains constant as they say and ye, it maybe true but one thing I say will remain unchanged – my love for you ‘coz it’s till the end of time. Just promise me you’ll be there.
                My love, my paradise, my heart, my eyes, my all... I love you this day and I love you always.


1 comment: