Friday 14 December 2012

Our Love Keeps Growing... Soaring To New Heights Like An Eagle


Dear Diary,
*yawns* I had one of the best nights yesterday. Can’t begin to describe it but everything just seemed nearly out of this world. The chats, the sometime normal discussions to the mostly crazy ones – we both crazy! How do we pull it off!
Whenever we talk, we just lose track of time and amazingly! we never get tired of listening to each others thoughts. Other people think we’re infatuated with each other and that all our excitement, love and unending discussions will fade away with time. But how wrong! Everyday comes with a new different feeling, an invigorated love that just grows stronger; pulling us closer and confounding us. Are we the victims of Cupid’s arrow of love?
This can only be true love! I know it. I feel it. I’ve never felt like this with another. She just makes the love flow from a part of me that I never knew existed – I’m in love! For the first time, I feel love. Love touched me, my life never remained the same.
I remain thankful to God for bringing our paths to cross Omo. My darling, my best friend, my lover and confidant, I’ll always love you.
Its a bright new day and I just look forward to new and greater things happening.
Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment